Sunday, January 23, 2005

Cup 37: Hectic

1friday
Originally uploaded by matt_leclair.
Location: Home, Orono
When: January 21st, 2005, 5am
Present: Dot & Dash
Coffee: Maine Roasters Coffee, French Roast
Mood: stressed

This is the start of a very hectic five days. Every day I'll be travelling hundreds of miles. Thursday's school cancellation means I'll be going to Pembroke and back the same day. We leave for Kittery as soon as I get back. Today alone I'll be spending 8 hours in the car. I really hate being in cars. Fortunately for today I can carpool. The music teacher commutes from Orono as well, so I can ride with him. That'll keep me from going completely crazy! As it is I am quaffing my coffee like a drowning man gasping for air. 5 am and I'm so non-functional. The act of moving around seems dangerous and painful. And it is dark and fourteen below zero, F. I do not love the world this morning.


No comments: