Sunday, January 09, 2005

Cup 23: Coming Down with Something

cup 22
Originally uploaded by matt_leclair.
Where: livingroom, Orono, ME
When: 7 am, January 8, 2005
Who: Dot & Dash
Coffee: Maine Roaster's French Roast
Mood: Headachey

I'd hoped it was caffiene withdrawals. I got out of bed early with a headache. This happens pretty regularly. My body needs caffiene, even if I'm asleep. I have to get up and have coffee and the headache will go away after a couple sips.

Not today. The headache stayed. Crap. That means I'm coming down with/have come down with something. Time to switch from coffee to echinacea and orange juice. Great. Just in time to start teaching tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Just wanted to say, this is indeed an interesting concept...hope to read more.

And I hope you feel better soon!